Friday, December 31, 2010

Turning the Pages with Anticipation

The beginning of 2011 is just mere hours away. Deciding how to welcome it in is probably just as important as how we live it. As I let the slide show run through my mind of the year's progress, I think of how events unfolded and my perceptions of those events. Some of those memories are beautiful and happy, and others sad and weary. Though I choose not to let the more negative ones weigh on me, clouding my judgement, because it's all about the journey isn't it? These are the things that make us who we are. Life is messy. Life is unpredictable. And, Life is the ultimate schoolroom. How we perceive the event, decides who we are.
I accept that I cannot control the things around me, but I can control how I react to those things. I strive for my dreams and have the ultimate faith that my dreams will be realized. How I get there...that is part of the story that keeps me sitting on the edge of my seat, turning the pages with anticipation. 
My wish for myself and those around me is that we create a beautiful story together, and that as the pages turn we feel fulfilled, supported, inspired, joyful, and complete. That our wants and needs  are always met by the infinite energy of the Universe, and that we have fun getting there on the journey.

Namaste

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...