Sunday, September 1, 2013

Black Bear Totem the Spirit of the Appalachia

When I think of the Appalachia, the Smokey Mountains, and the Blue Ridge there are certain immediate things that rush to mind. While I most certainly have a love of these woodlands and am a mountain girl at heart, I also think of all the beautiful creatures that live among us.
Black Bear Spirit of the Appalachia by Jeanne Fry

 If the Appalachia could have its own animal totem, I think it would be the Black Bear. In my mind, the two are synonymous. These mountains speak to me of going inward, reasoning, personal growth, and strength. They seem to awaken parts of you that you had forgotten, and parts that you didn't even know existed. It is here that many find their own personal power and a clarity in their choices.
And it is with these things that the Black Bear wisdom assists us...in becoming who we truly are.

SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...