Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Time-Rider...Poem by Jeanne Fry

A surreal moment

Those  minutes before you drift into slumber

Running your day through your mind

Musing on  tomorrow.

 
My favorite time

While resting my head upon the pillow

Creating what Could be

In the moments of a new day.

 
Closing my eyes and seeing something beautiful

Waiting for me

Just beyond the blurry visions of haze and riddles.

The Time-rider and Storyteller race throughout the night

To deliver me my dawn of a new day.

(c) Copyright Jeanne Fry 2011

Prints of my original painting, Running with the Moon, are available in my Fine Art America shop here Running with the Moon on Fine Art America

 

1 comment:

Frangipan said...

This poem is brilliant, sounds like a lot of the things I have been thinking about on my blog recently- surrealism and dreams!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...